Our veterinarians are extensively trained in basic and advanced techniques in dentistry and keep up with the latest research. Routine/ Prophylactic dentistry promotes feed efficiency, as well as optimize performance due to increased comfort with the bit and bridle.
Corrective procedures performed when indicated include:
- Reduction of hooks, ramps, waves, and steps
- Removal of wolf teeth and retained caps
- Extraction of diseased teeth
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Use of digital x-ray to guide diagnostics and therapy
- We have specialized equipment to handle the needs of
miniatures and small ponies and donkeys.