Our veterinarians are extensively trained in basic and advanced techniques in dentistry and keep up with the latest research. Routine dentistry promotes feed efficiency, as well as optimizes performance due to increased comfort with the bit and bridle.
Corrective procedures performed when indicated include:
- Reduction of hooks, ramps, waves, and steps;
- Removal of wolf teeth and retained caps;
- Extraction of diseased teeth;
- Treatment of periodontal disease;
- Use of digital x-ray to guide diagnostics and therapy;
- We have specialized equipment to handle the needs of
- miniatures and small ponies and donkeys.