- Internal medical examinations;
- Assess ill neonates;
- Pregnancy examinations and monitor the fetus in high risk pregnancies;
- Image the abdomen and thorax;
- Perform echocardiograms of the equine heart;
- Examinations of the tendons, ligaments and joint lesions in lameness.
- Portable digital radiography for detection of orthopedic lesions;
- Survey radiographs for prepurchase examinations and repository series for sales horses;
- Radiographs of the head and neck.
- A flexible endoscope can be inserted in the upper airway or in the stomach of the standing horse;
- Assessing the function of the upper airways for conditions such as “roarers”;
- Respiratory examination for racehorse/sales prospects;
- Looking for sources of infection in the airway including the lungs;
- Diagnosing gastric ulcers and other disease of the stomach.